Timing Belt Kit

Well, I picked up my Gates TCK192 Timing Belt Component kit for my '95 Monte 3.4 DOHC. I must say I am really impressed. It comes with the timing belt,
two idler pulleys, tensioner pulley and new hardware for the pulleys, all for $211CDN. I recommend getting the Gates kit for your vehicle when replacing its timing belt.
http://www.apicalconveyorsystems.com/steve/tck192.jpg
Steve
Add pictures here
‚úĖ