Tip for 94 Chev. Lumina Owners

Not long ago, my Wife bought a 1994 Chev. Lumina 4 door sedan. I found water in the spare tire compartment below the trunk floor.
I found out that the water was coming in around the
wire harness (tail lights). I used a silicon sealer around the grommet where the wires enter the back of the trunk. I wish GM had a better technique to enter the wires.
Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.