Tip for 94 Chev. Lumina Owners

Hi,

Not long ago, my Wife bought a 1994 Chev. Lumina

4 door sedan. I found water in the spare tire compartment below the trunk floor.

I found out that the water was coming in around the wire harness (tail lights). I used a silicon sealer around the grommet where the wires enter the back of the trunk. I wish GM had a better technique to enter the wires.

Brad

Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Reply to
Brad