Tire dressing

Are tire dressings safe for tires rubber? For the first time I bought one and used, looks fine but I am a little worry about side effects.

Chuck

Reply to
Smuga

what type of "dressings" are you talking about? tire foam, Wesley's Bleche White, or racing traction aids? if you're talking about the cleaners, I've used them for many many years and have never had a problem from them.

-Bret

ps... Westley's followed by Armor-all makes for a very nice looking tire!

Reply to
Bret Chase

Shiny Tires appeal more to thieves.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~282,025 miles_~_~_

~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

What if the rims are all corroded and there are chunks missing from slamming into curbs and the tires are almost bald(like your head!)? :-)

LOL!

Reply to
Dennis Smith

DS

Use your Melon head, if the tires are that bad they won't want them.

Mommy know your playin in the computer?

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~282,025 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Then he's considered a minority:

like the ones that steal the tires!