Tire pressure

Writing on the inside of my door states to inflate my tires to 35 PSI. Read online that you are suppose to add 1 PSI for every 10 degrees of temperature over the "base line". For the life of me, however, I cannot determine what is considered the "base line" temperature. Any one know? These are stock tires on a 2004 Tahoe LS.

Thanks, Adam

Reply to
Adam Leinss

Shep

I would assume it's the scientific "room temperature", which is 22°C or

72°F.
Reply to
Steve Mackie

Reply to