Tire pressure

Writing on the inside of my door states to inflate my tires to 35 PSI. Read online that you are suppose to add 1 PSI for every 10 degrees of temperature over the "base line". For the life of me, however, I
cannot determine what is considered the "base line" temperature. Any one know? These are stock tires on a 2004 Tahoe LS.
Thanks, Adam
70 degrees

-
I would assume it's the scientific "room temperature", which is 22C or 72F.

Steve, get back on that t'belt!!!!

-
Damnit.....