Tire Sizes Calculated

For anyone that's interested I have a small utility that I wrote that will convert the metric tire sizes to the tread width, sidewall height and tire
diameter.
It's no big deal as it's easy to calculate the sizes but it's handy if you want to compare a few tire sizes. Here's the link to the zip file named "Tire Size.zip".
http://home.cinci.rr.com/mfgengineer/files /
Brian
Thanks Brian. Nice piece of work.
Karl

Thanks Karl
Nice but EXE files can be spooky from strangers. Here's a simple HTML page that does the same thing but much simpler.
http://home.comcast.net/~jgibson1/Convert.html
Jay

"Jay" <jgibson1 AT COM CAST . NOT> wrote in message

Yeah I realize that most folks with common sense won't down-load something they aren't sure who is providing it. But a few people out here know I've been here for awhile and that I'm almost normal ;-) .
I just like writing simple utilities for fun.
Brian
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 03:34:56 -0500, "Jay" <jgibson1 AT COM CAST . NOT> wrote:

Here's another one that makes it really easy to compare your stock tire to other sizes. Plus it tells you how far off your speedometer will be as you change to different sized tires.
http://www.net-comber.com/tirecalc.html -- Elbridge Gerry, of Massachusetts:
"What, sir, is the use of militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. . . Whenever Government means to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise a standing army upon its ruins." -- Debate, U.S. House of Representatives, August 17, 1789