Tires Rotated

I thought maybe when I'd get a new car I'd finally get away from bolt on caps for the wheel covers.
Now I got 20 aluminum caps to cover the exposed lug nuts for the
aluminum wheels. What a pain in the ass this is. The lug nuts looked kind of corroded. I had to clean them up & oil them. The caps go on & off easier now. I got to remember next time to remove the caps and get them far away form where your walking. If you step on one it be flattened. Probably $8.00 for one of them.
Looks like the tires were never rotated judging by the brake dust on the inside of the front wheels and the lack of dust on the rear wheels.
At least jacking up the back is easier on this car thanks to two big steel bars running on the left & right side.
Looks funny looking at the aluminum A - Arm where the piviot bushings run parralel with the backseat. No rear struts on the Park Ave. Air shocks & springs.
Discovering new things everyday....
Harryface 05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,149 miles
On Mon, 9 May 2005 19:58:07 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote:

HF!
Where's the dang mileage for the new PA?
Enquiring minds and all, you know. :)
Best wishes!
Rick
Rutger,
The mileage ain't worth posting. Its 14,004 as of today. Rained today so the PA was in the garage.
Harryface 05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,149 miles
On Tue, 10 May 2005 00:41:21 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote:

AH, OK. Excellent point! No point in bragging about a 95 with 14k on it.
It completely slipped my dim witted mind. :)
Please keep us posted on the fate of the Bonne.
Rick

Replace that 95 with an 05 please.
Man I can make some stupid mistakes.
Rick

LOL....$8.00, ya right. Call the Stealership tomorrow, they probably want $20 a pop for them.
Mackie,
Last year 10 lug nuts was $35.62
Harryface 05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,149 miles
Lug nuts, yes, check the price on the "beauty caps", I bet they want a fortune. I just paid $25 CDN for two of those plastic buttons that keep the seat belt clip from sliding down to the floor.