tires size

will a set of winter tires rated at P195/70R14 fit into the rim of a current all-year tire that has a rating of P185/75/R14 ???

I would honestly have to say they would fit on the rim, but as for the car, I do not know. Different car's have different requirements, but there is not a huge difference between those two sizes. Just make sure you use 4 tires that are the same size.

actually thats not a rating, its a size....195mm wide/70% of 195mm sidewall/14inch rim diam........you should end up with about the same ride heigth using the 185/75/14 so body and frame clearance shouldnt be an issue either..............kjun
They'll fit the rims, though they might be too wide to be "optimum" for the rims you have. the bigger issue is whether or not they clear the fenders. They probably will be ok since they are only one cm wider than stock, but on some cars, the design tire/fender clearances are rather tight.