To HarryFace!

=======Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~299, 999 miles_~_~_
Hey Harry, what the hell are you waiting for man? A meteor to fall on you
car before hitting the 300K mile mark? Give us some good news!
Ahmet
dragon
I parked it last night after dark with 299,999 so I could take pictures of the odometer in the morning. Lucky the garage didn't burn down last night.
See the Offical 300,000 mile post elsewhere in this NG.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~300,001 miles_~_~_