to mike hunter

I am running out of bait, C57, higgens, etc ate it all up.

On 07/05/2010 12:49 PM, Tom wrote:

Don't need bait for Mike, he is the bait. Like a leach and GM, they keep on sucking.
--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

Mike is a special sort of being. Your posts, Tom, at least make sense.
Hunters never did
RE: Mike Hunter
I apologize for Mr. Helgason's words , Mike.
The wonderful revolution that is the internet has given the ignorant, the bigoted, and the powerless a voice today which they never would have had yesterday. Everything published today is subject to the comments of others being appended to the original text. Ideally, this would bring clarification, expansion, discussion and dissent from thinking readers. Unfortunately it has also brought out hordes of creatures who have nothing to contribute, but who delight in the opportunity to call others offensive names.
I have seen this happen in other newsgroups. The bellowing name- callers take over the newsgroup to hurl epithets at each other and at sincere posters until the disgusted professionals leave. All that is left are the name-callers and the helpless newbies seeking advice.
There is no quick cure for this conduct. It certainly downgrades the idea of intelligent discourse. I note that every word a person writes in today's internet is captured forever, waiting to be cited at the most costly time. However, the kind of people who communicate with such foul epithets are generally people who are judgment-proof, so it is unlikely that Karma will ever overtake people like Mr. Helgason.
Again, I apologize.
Rodan.
Your kind words are appreciated, thanks
wrote;