TONS of Pontiac engine parts-ebay-$10-25 each-CHEAP

thick wall 350 block- D port heads- timing cover- wire looms- balancer- alternator/ps brackets- ps pump- RAM AIR I-II-III NODULAR IRON CRANK standard uncut- hi perf clutch fan for A/C GTO- nodular iron armasteel
connecting rods- 1970-72 455 HO WINDAGE TRAY KIT- much more
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZ66fourdoor
time to clean out my sheds- have at it !