TOO LITTLE TOO LATE?

The beginning of the end for GM & Ford? - October U.S. Auto Sales Plunge As Employee-Discount Programs End, New Survey Shows DETROIT (AP)

Reply to
William Smith

I see Chapter 11 reorganizations coming sooner rather than later. The recent GM/UAW healthcare deal is too little too late.

John

Reply to
John Horner

The beginning of the end for William Smith? - William Simith's IQ Plunges, New Survey Shows DETROIT (AP)

Reply to
StingRay

Hi "Stink Ray"! Thanks, now you can go back to living in your redneck dream-world and ignore the real one.

Reply to
William Smith

"William Smith" continues to waste everyone's time when he ranted in message news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3336.bay.webtv.net...

"Stink Ray"? Bill, that was really mature of you. Who's the redneck? We are all truly impressed that you can read, but so can we. Please refrain from posting news that we are already aware of. You're always a day late and a buck short Bill. Just because it's news to you, doesn't mean it's news to us. You really have to get a life Bill! Oh, right - you are on Web-TV in the trailer park, so you really don't have a life. ;-)

Reply to
StingRay