Torx hex Size?

Anybody know what size Torx hex is used for the rear Wheel Bearing Hub Assembly?
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~266,400 miles_~_~~_

If you need that so you can go buy the correct size, try the old fashioned way. Spray silicone lube into the fastener and then push some kid's modeling clay or even plumbers putty into the hole. When no more will stuff in carefully pull it out and take that with you to the tool store and match it up to the correct size Torx bit.
Crude but effective.
-- Mike.................................................... "Opportunities are spawned from crisis"
Anybody know what size Torx hex is used for the rear Wheel Bearing Hub Assembly?
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~266,400 miles_~_~~_

That's a good tip!!
Thanks!!
psycho
I thought about that method....but I found out its a T - 50 Torx.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~266,400 miles_~_~~_