Toyota

Guess what Toyota is recalling and additional 2.2 mil cars and trucks for sticking gas pedals, up close to 6 mil now guess this is gms fault also.

Tom wrote:

Remember Mikey's Rule:
GM, GM, Rah Rah Rah!
--
Civis Romanus Sum

On 21/01/2010 5:00 PM, Jim Higgins wrote:

And he doesn't own one.

I worked for the company and have owned many and own 2 now. I guess only you and the other guy are the only ones here that are right. we have are own beliefs and right to them.
On 22/01/2010 3:46 AM, Tom wrote:

The comment was refering to Mikey.
Lets see, I have owned three, one used and two new. GM has slid a long way in 30 years, used to be good but the last two circ 2001 to present are garbage.
Add in that GM is now debt taxing us I just can't ever stoop to buy one again. Something not right about helping the incompetant and inept that are dragging everyone else down. GM is the poster child of what is wrong with US manufacturing. Religated to paracite status.
Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Totally dwarfing the "junk" that GM sells during the same time period.
No matter how you slice it, Toyota has major problems as far as quality goes.
Much more than GM has.
If Gm sells "junk"
Then Toyota sells "shit"
No other way to say it.
Numbers don't lie.
If you buy a Toyota, there is a stastical probibility that it will be recalled.
That is true.
If that is true, then that means that there is NO WAY a Toyota can in any way be considered to be "king of reliablity".

I agree with you on the part about US should not helping GM with tax dollars.
No way that should happen.
Still, the GM product itself and the politics behind GM are two seperate issues.
In summary:
IMO
GM makes a DAMMNED GOOD PRODUCT!!!!!!!
GM should not receive ANY bailouts in the form of US tax dollars.

On 21/01/2010 4:42 PM, Tom wrote:

And GM is recalling nothing as it went bankrupt and is no longer liable to.
I would rather have a Toyota.