toyota

Toyota quality surfaces again recalling avalons and lexus 450,000 more proof they have been hiding it for years now that they have been caught they have
to fess up.

wide, yours will be make in the states, mine was made in Nottingham, England. We're all happy. I've had mine recalled for sticking accelerator pedal though it wasn't. I let them do it just so that if I ever choose to sell the car and a recall is flagged up it's covered. Now toddle off back to the Toyota group where this belongs.
--
Clive

by Europeans, and I agree with them. Your cars are not made here so you'd have no idea what the quality of our cars are like, just like I don't know what passes for quality in America.
--
Clive

Clive, there is no reasoning behind this. This is the phenomenon that makes some men crave tubby fat women (who cheat on them when they are at work).

What would you know about it in the first place, Tom??
I am sure you are happy and proud of your old beater GM. May it last you a long time.
wrote in message news:i2spm4$463

wrote in message news:i2spm4$463

Who knows what you know? It hasnt been evident by your posts. A tire monkey at a service station can post as intelligently as, or better than, I have seen out of you.
wrote in message news:i2spm4$463

troll your mama is calling
wrote in message news:i2spm4$463

At least I had one.
wrote in message news:i2spm4$463

isnt this the same guy that made all those racist post a couple of months ago???? End of story
wrote in message news:i2spm4$463

Nope. I dont remember ever making any racist posts. I am not racist. If you took something I said out of context, your bad.
On 29/07/2010 11:06 AM, Tom wrote:

Big reason GM recalls don't come thrught as GM can't afford to fix them.
--
We are all self-made, but only the rich will admit it.