TOYOTA DRIVERS

In the toyota group the fanbois say all the Sudden Acceleration is caused by dumb drivers I ask why is it all the dumb drivers drive toyotas meaning why
is it not happening all over in the same frequency as it is in toyotas. Just maybe toyota has a problem. quit blaming people find the problem no excuse unit it is solved.
I will agree some of the problems are driver error but not all the vast majority is attributed to toyota.

I have no idea. We have two of them, never a problem. It is apparently not a problem that every Toyota will have. Maybe this runaway Priapism in California will yield some answers.

deaths confirmed.
--
Clive

On 13/03/2010 7:12 PM, Clive wrote:

Certainly a lot more likely to get killed by a DWI.
--
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.