toyota greatness

since J. Higgens wont post this I will offer the following link for you amusement

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 15:19:58 -0500, Tom fired up the etcha-a-sketch and scratched out:

...and that link is?
--
perfectreign
www.perfectreign.com || www.ecmplace.com

http://www.detnews.com/article/20091104/AUTO01/911040451/1361/NHTSA-slams-Toyota-for--inaccurate--misleading--recall-statements
Tom wrote:

And GM has had how many????????

The great toyota has had more recalls this past 2 years than anyone. Even with jap gov.. help they are still losing sales and money
Tom wrote:

You sure you aren't just a new nym of Mikey? Same blind, GM at all costs rhetoric, facts be damned.

The thing is I worked for gm for 35 years and after that I worked as a consultant and visited Ford, Chrysler, and Toyota plants, and some engineering offices and I didn’t see a dimes worth of difference between them, but when I had to meet with jap personnel it was a very cold and unfriendly meeting. The US govt. since they tried to break up GM like they did the telephone company buy encouraging the japs to build here and many of our states put up many dollars to help them do it. They bought with them cheap parts, engineering, and tooling from other countrys and caused the us companys to follow suit. With Honda and Toyota starting off with new factories etc it caused the us companys to spend billions of their own money to build new and follow, I could go on but maybe you don’t have the facts and should look it up what caused the down fall of the us companys it was not all management fault. Check out how many parts factories GM and Ford had to shut down because of the import of cheap parts and labor