Toyota - invest in a winner

Four years ago I finally got fed up enough with GM to sell my stock and reinvest the proceeds into Toyota ADRs (US traded version of Toyota stock). At the time I was nervous about the high valuation the market had on Toyota, but I did it anyway. Boy was that ever the right move!

John

Reply to
John Horner

But in the end that is just another lame excuse. Unless a company is selling it's own stock then it really doesn't need to care about the short term stock price. Companies which grow and prosper over time are always rewarded with a strong stock price over time. It is the idiot short term managers fault if they listen to the noise from analysts!

John

Reply to
John Horner

Good clean used Suburbans are going to be plentiful on the used car market for years to come as fuel prices continue to rise and those who don't have a real need for such a monster eventually cry UNCLE!

Reply to
John Horner