toyota quality

http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100208/OEM01/302089948/1117&template=printarttoyuot

Tom wrote:

http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100208/OEM01/302089948/1117&template=printarttoyuot

Bad link, returns an error:
ERROR: Couldn't find template for class = _printarttoyuot and category OEM01
--
Civis Romanus Sum

On 2/8/2010 6:15 PM, Jim Higgins wrote:

Maybe it's a joke.. A testament to Toyota's quality, I guess? ;)
On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 21:15:28 -0500, Jim Higgins

Use the URL
http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100208/OEM01/302089948/1117
instead, which leaves off the bogus template parameter. There is a valid page there, but I won't comment on the validity of the content however!
PeterD wrote:

http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100208/OEM01/302089948/1117
Got it, thank you.
--