Toyotas are for those who like to waste money on a false perception

Page 4 of 4
wrote:

Correct not necessarily for the better, but in this case it is better.

Snip Snip
Just like when people clip everything and just post a one sentence reply.
dbltap wrote:

Idiot.
So what? Top posting is obviously inferior, and only idiots do it.

It's a fact of life that some of us don't like lazy, selfish, idiots.
dizzy, 6/12/2006,9:19:48 PM, wrote:

And some of us don't like arrogant, self-centered, blowhards. I guess we're equal now.
badgolferman wrote:

Idiot. Top-posting is a sign of being "self-centered". I take the extra time to make my posts more readable and understandable.

Nope. I'll always be superior, not "equal", to stupid, selfish top-posters and most right-wingers as well.
That gem of wisdom from a guy who calls himself dizzy. AKA Stupid, Moron, Idiot, Troll, Asshole, Dumbass, Engineer and proven pathological liar
mike
"dizzy AKA Stupid, Moron, Idiot, Troll, Asshole, Dumbass, Engineer and

Lee Florack wrote:

most likely stop me from buying a Toyota. I like to buy slightly used....

I do too. I buy Hondas with about 50K on them. Yes, you have to pay a higher percentage of original value but what are your choices? Buy a one or two year old domestic? (Hmmm, that raises a lot of questions?) How are Subaru resale prices? After that it gets kind of dicey, reliability-wise. Some Mazdas and Nissans are good. Not much else I would look at now unless I had money to burn.