Traction Engaged-Dry Pavement? 01 Monte Carlo

2001 Monte Carlo SS 69000 mi Tracion Control On, If you take off (no wheel spin),traction engaged comes on, turn steering wheel all the way right or left service tracion control light comes on. Both of these happen radomly. Traction off, Takes off fine, normal. What has been done by Dealer, 1.Found Low tire pressure code stored, Reset tire pressure- $33.18 2.Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor Open- Replaced Right front speed sensor- $386.06 Car still doing the same thing. Pricless (Not!) Help Please.
Reply to
01MonCar

Easy, go back to the dealer and tell them you actually want it fixed this time and you are not willing to give any more than the $400 you already gave them to fix it.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

do your tires match?

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Does your Low traction light come on also?? My 02 Pontiac Grand Prix GT is doing it also. Either the trac off or low trac light will come on when turning the wheel and foot off the gas. I had the front hub replaced twice and I'm trying to figure out if this is the same problem and it cost me $600+ 2 years ago.

Let me know

Reply to
Matthew