Tranny Leak...HELP!!!

can someone give me some (real) help?
my 73 camaro 350TH won't quit leaking. took it down twice now and did what several ppl has told me to do. i was told i was over tightening it.
i've tryed lose, tight, and tighter and tighened it evenly. they said do not use gasket adhesive's, i've did it with out them. i was told to check that the pan wasn't bent, its stright as an arrow. i did just like the flter and gasket kit said to do (even retightened a lil' after warming up) and still leaking. does anyone have a cure for this at all? i mean something that WILL work? i have had a few chevys in my time that had this problem and to me it was one of chevys worst falts in there car making.
thx... bow
Hi:
Can you be a little more specific as in where the leak area is, as in: in front of the pan, on the left side, right front of the pan, center front of the pan?
Then we can guide you a little better.
I hope this helps?
Refinish King

--WebTV-Mail-23455-5424 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
ok king. lets c now...it leaks in front, back, left side, right side, top and bottom.... there!
oh...1 more place. leaks in middle too.
very leakie... :)
--WebTV-Mail-23455-5424 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
<Html> <bgsound src= ""> </html>
--WebTV-Mail-23455-5424--
Sounds like:
The fluid is either blowing out of the breather, or the dipstick tube seal.
A more definitive search, would lead you to the exact leak point.
Refinish King