Trans Is Trying To Tell Me Something.

Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday I had to wiat up to four minutes after starting the car before it would actually go into Drive and roll out of the garage.
I think the trans is trying to tell me something - again. : - (
Runs fine around town and on the highway, no slipping, shifts ok, no hesitation or noises. Just the initial No Go problem in the morning.
Last oil & filter change was 9000 miles ago. 114,000 miles on the 2001 rebuild.
Harry, not normal so soon after the rebuild, but this is typical of a partially restricted filter.
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday I had to wiat up to four minutes after starting the car before it would actually go into Drive and roll out of the garage.
I think the trans is trying to tell me something - again. : - (
Runs fine around town and on the highway, no slipping, shifts ok, no hesitation or noises. Just the initial No Go problem in the morning.
Last oil & filter change was 9000 miles ago. 114,000 miles on the 2001 rebuild.
-

Regards, Al.