Transformers "Bumblebee" - 1977 Chevy Camaro

"...the real 1977 yellow Chevy Camaro that appears onscreen as the central character 'Bumblebee' throughout the movie..."

eBay:

Ed

And shipping is only $14.98 too! :)

-GV

Reply to
GlassVial

I had a "econo" bumble bee once. 1977 yellow Camaro. BOC 305/7 or whatever it was, 2 BBL, three speed. eventually, it had holes in the floor to make it a fred flinstone style car that i had to fiber glass over. and the door hinges sagged. But that 8 track player was sure nice.. ;)

The new camaro is nice, but its got a big problem. Its overpriced for the market the Camaro was originally targeted at. You won't be seeing many kids in one, but you might see 50 year old + guys reliving there muscle car past. How many mustangs, chargers and Camaro can the market sales support? It aint the 60's any more.

Kids these days are in rice rockets. And the price of gas does not help that any either. If gas goes up much more we all will be driving Mopeds.....

Bob

Bob

GlassVial wrote:

Reply to
BOB Urz

Sold for $40,100.01

Reply to
Ed

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:46:13 -0600 (MDT), Ed puked:

They would have gotten more if it could drive itself and turn into the robot like the person asked on the site. LOL

-- lab~rat >:-) Stupid humans...

Reply to
lab~rat >:-)

"Ed" wrote

Had to get in that last penny, didn't they? :)

Reply to
ShadowWing

DOSE IT SHOOT FIRE.

Reply to