transmission 1997 GMC ExtCub

I have a 1997 GMC extCub 4x4 350 goes forward no reverse. No loud noises, just won't go backwards. Quoted 6 hrs out and 6 hours back in plus time to see the problem. Total
cost $3600. Please any suggestions about the problem.

I don't know where you're located, but that's high. A complete tranny job is typically between $2K and $3K here in upstate NY, and usually on the lower side of that.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
gordo1946 wrote:

the pan off when they checked it before?
Bob
-