transmission

I have a 99 z24 5 speed. when i put in 3 gear i hear a whrring noise, maybe like a bearing. I only hear it when i accelerate. if i let off of the gas pedal it goes away. in 3rd gear or higher it has a bearing
noise. I donít know if itís low on gear oil or not. How do you check it or fill it up?
‚úĖ
r-t-f-m
Manual gearboxes usually have a threaded plug on the side that is removed to fill/check the oil level.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ