transmission

I have a 1996 Buick Regal. The transmission goes into gear and you can feel it wanting to pull, but it goes nowhere. I have checked the fluid and it is
fine, and also I have checked to see if the brakes froze up on it and they are free. I jacked the car up and the transmission will not turn the wheels over. I can turn the wheels in any gear by hand, one will go one way and the other goes the oppsite way. Also the security light is on, and it will not go off, can that have something to do with it? Thanks
u need a tranny the security sys will only keep the car from starting