Transmission Question 4T65E

I have been having lots of transmission troubles with my 01 Impala 3.8L. With only 27K miles the PCS was replaced and now it is slipping. Could I replace the 4T65E with a 4T65E-HD? If no can I have a newer transmission year than an 01? I don't want to have a rebuilt and have the same problems in 1-2 years.

Reply to
vince

What's the PCS?

Yes.

Yes.

No one does.

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Thanks for your help. PCS=Pressure Control Solenoid.

Reply to
vince