transmission removal from 92 olds ciera

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how bad a job it really is to get a transmission out of a 92 ciera? I have the manual with all of the instructions, and besides the obvious nuisance of setting up the engine supports
above, what am I in for.
Thanks.
"eric" wrote

It's not that bad if you properly support the engine and transmission. I believe that on the A-body's, you cannot split the left side of the subframe....so you have to remove the entire subframe...you can either remove the rack with the subframe, or simply let it hang from the tie rod ends. The latter way means you don't have to disconnect ps lines...which makes the job a little less messy. Always disconnect the steering shaft from the rack "even" if you leave the rack hanging. The last thing you want to have to do is to try to put back together a steering shaft that has been pulled apart.
Get it aligned after the job is done.
Ian