Transmitter

I have a 98 Buick Century. How do I program a new and 2nd (transmsiter) remote? I bought the car used and do not have an owner's manual. Any directions would be appreciated.

A lot of the owners' manuals are available as PDF on GM's site for free. You might start there. My 97 Blazer is available there.

| I have a 98 Buick Century. How do I program a new and 2nd (transmsiter) | remote? I bought the car used and do not have an owner's manual. Any | directions would be appreciated. |
I just replaced the one that my wife lost for our 2000 GMC Safari. The service writer reprogrammed it for free. Yes, No charge. I watched him do it and don't remember all of the steps. Something like put the key in the ignition and hold done both window buttons when he turned the ignition on, waited until the chimes went off and then??? IT is not in the owners manual according to him. If you bought it from the dealer, go back there and let one of them program it for you. If you have two of them, you must do both at the same time. Again, what I was told by them.
-- Jarhead