Transport Montana 1999 questions

I have an opportunity to buy a Transport (Montana group) 1999 in very good shape at a reasonable price. I was first looking for a 2000 or 2001 Montana
and I have some questions comparing both:
The 1999 has the 3.4L SFI while the 2000 has 3.4L ISC. What is the difference between both? Does both have a good track record in term of quality? Is anyone better that the other?
Is there anything I am missing that would make a Montana 2000 or 2001 a better choice than a 1999 Transport Montana?
The 1999 suspension is equiped with a compressor. Is there alot of problems reported with that system?
Also if you have any comments on this vehicule I would apreciate to read them.
Thanks!
Eric.
I would be more concerned about the 3400 in general. In general I am happy with my 1999 Montana, except for getting chumped with a bill for a leaking lower intake manifold gasket back in February when I was laid off. Please check this link: http://www.gmintakeleak.com /.