TRENDS

Page 2 of 2

I think this will probably be my last reply to this aspect of the discussion, but that is precisely one of the things that we talked about earlier when you were claiming that today's car's don't last reliably as well as cars from decades ago did. Your point was that people would not trade in cars every two years if the cars lasted better. I disagreed and you came up with this. All over the map.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

That is exactly what I said
Ford and GM used to make big cars. Now they make little tiny cars to compete with the Japanese. Trouble is most families of 5 or more want larger cars. If you have to buy a tiny little car you might as well buy the best which is a japanese car.