TRENDS

The point is that cars are getting more reliable and there is no need to change them as often. It is already having effect in Japan where they have had more reliable cars for a long time. All cars are more reliable so they are not a status symbol anymore.

Reply to
Gosi

I think this will probably be my last reply to this aspect of the discussion, but that is precisely one of the things that we talked about earlier when you were claiming that today's car's don't last reliably as well as cars from decades ago did. Your point was that people would not trade in cars every two years if the cars lasted better. I disagreed and you came up with this. All over the map.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

That is exactly what I said

Reply to