Trolls must be gone!

Quite a few days have elapsed and no more chatter from those pea brain mental midgets!

They purport to be like Superman, Batman, Power Rangers, GI Joe but individually have mere mortal powers like the rest of us. The entire time they could have looked to Mr. Rogers as a role model.

Where are the few mean and evil cussing things left from the deck of 52? They need to be put out of their lewd and lascivious misery and brought to justice.

It is great those trolls went back into their hole in the ground.

Watch out and be cautious there is a problem due they lurk and can strike anytime.

Reply to
Terminator

Rats, I just posted a message, but I don't see it here. I'll try posting it again. I am Ken Heslin and I am a troll. I am also a recovering alcoholic. I admit that I also post under the names of "Charge

Reply to
Terminator

Here we go again, a liberal Canuck troll has awakened from the province of Ontario.

It has attempted to "bait" me by doing one of its illegal impersonations. Unless this Canuck troll is a 2nd or 3rd generation, it has forgotten once upon a time in toy stores "Troll Dolls" sat on shelves unsold as stupid long haired dolls. Now about 35 years later something demented is guilty of giving trolls life.

This Canuck troll could be a child "younger than 16 years old without their parents' permission" posting to this newsgroup.

Due to the non-newsworthy stupid attempt to impersonate the "Terminator", I have decided to snip it's posting.

snip

Reply to
Terminator

Check the headers of the forged posting, and send the whole message (headers included) to the Abuse address listed in that posting, and they'll take care of it.

Reply to
Brad Clarke

impersonations.

"Terminator", I

Thank you Brad.

Reply to
Terminator

Finally the trolls are gone!

Reply to
Dirty Harry

Good, they were a annoyance.

Reply to
Dirty Harry

But not as annoying as the person who keeps saying they are gone, and then has a conversation with himself using different aliases, but doesn't change his IP Address each time he does it.

Reply to
Brad Clarke

Ah so, we have another "wet behind the ears" smart arse.

So if one wanted to become a geek, you are also willing to instruct this newsgroup how to do that?

Are you a Brad Clarke troll? Is your name a alias?

Reply to
Dirty Harry

When is that Ken Heslin moron going to be gone? :-)

Reply to
Dennis Smith

Nope....I might be a smart ass, but I'm not wet behind the ears.

Do what I did....go to school and learn how to develop software to control systems.

Nope...that's my real name.

Reply to
Brad Clarke