Trolls must be gone!

Quite a few days have elapsed and no more chatter from those pea brain mental midgets!
They purport to be like Superman, Batman, Power Rangers, GI Joe but
individually have mere mortal powers like the rest of us. The entire time they could have looked to Mr. Rogers as a role model.
Where are the few mean and evil cussing things left from the deck of 52? They need to be put out of their lewd and lascivious misery and brought to justice.
It is great those trolls went back into their hole in the ground.
Watch out and be cautious there is a problem due they lurk and can strike anytime.
Rats, I just posted a message, but I don't see it here. I'll try posting it again. I am Ken Heslin and I am a troll. I am also a recovering alcoholic. I admit that I also post under the names of "Charge < snipped-for-privacy@experience.com" and "non_cusser <A_non_Cussing snipped-for-privacy@experience.com". I am not clear on why I do what I do, but I believe that I am a victim of my environment. My mother and father never loved me and I suppose that is why I verbally and physically abused my wife and kids, until my wife also deserted me. I thought initially that my mental instability came about as a result of where I live. I live on Peyton Road in Sterling, VA, which backs onto Harry Byrd Hwy. It is possible that the carbon monoxide-laden air has caused my irreversible brain damage, but it is also possible that my insanity came about as a result of my insomnia. Incidentally, I believe that my insomnia is also caused by the nonstop noise from the Harry Byrd Hwy. You'd go crazy too if you couldn't get any sleep. My eyes are dark and sunken and I spend my nights lurking through the newsgroup. I try to act like an intelligent linguist, but when I get tired, I seem to make many mental errors in my communication. Then I come across as a bumbling fool. Please don't be angry with me. Just pity me for the fool I am.
Quite a few days have elapsed and no more chatter from this pea brain mental midget!
As you can see, I am a bit like Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
Getting back to the Deck of 52, some of you probably think that I'm a few cards short of a full deck but I know that I'll be okay as soon as I take my meds.

Here we go again, a liberal Canuck troll has awakened from the province of Ontario.
It has attempted to "bait" me by doing one of its illegal impersonations. Unless this Canuck troll is a 2nd or 3rd generation, it has forgotten once upon a time in toy stores "Troll Dolls" sat on shelves unsold as stupid long haired dolls. Now about 35 years later something demented is guilty of giving trolls life.
This Canuck troll could be a child "younger than 16 years old without their parents' permission" posting to this newsgroup.
Due to the non-newsworthy stupid attempt to impersonate the "Terminator", I have decided to snip it's posting.
snip
On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 01:41:05 GMT, "Terminator"

Check the headers of the forged posting, and send the whole message (headers included) to the Abuse address listed in that posting, and they'll take care of it.

of
impersonations.
once
long
life.
their
"Terminator", I

Thank you Brad.
Finally the trolls are gone!
Good, they were a annoyance.
On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 07:11:25 GMT, "Dirty Harry"
But not as annoying as the person who keeps saying they are gone, and then has a conversation with himself using different aliases, but doesn't change his IP Address each time he does it.
Ah so, we have another "wet behind the ears" smart arse.
So if one wanted to become a geek, you are also willing to instruct this newsgroup how to do that?
Are you a Brad Clarke troll? Is your name a alias?

snipped-for-privacy@MakeMyDay.com says...

When is that Ken Heslin moron going to be gone? :-)
Dennis Smith
On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 15:50:42 GMT, "Dirty Harry"
Nope....I might be a smart ass, but I'm not wet behind the ears.

Do what I did....go to school and learn how to develop software to control systems.

Nope...that's my real name.