truck wheel question

'73 Chevy C10 stepside shortbed. Can someone tell me the specs of the stock wheels? My dad wants to replace the ugly wagon wheels on it now with some nice aftermarket alloys, but doesn't know what bolt pattern/width/backspace to order. I ASSume that they are 5 on 5" zero offset but I would like confirmation if someone can tell me for sure.

thanks!

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

bump?

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

nate

(come on, someone has to have an old pickup...)

Reply to
N8N

| > > thanks! | >

| > > nate | >

| > bump? | | Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? | | nate | | (come on, someone has to have an old pickup...) | |

Youmight try these folks:

Jarhead