truck wheel question

'73 Chevy C10 stepside shortbed. Can someone tell me the specs of the stock wheels? My dad wants to replace the ugly wagon wheels on it now with some nice aftermarket alloys, but doesn't know what bolt
pattern/width/backspace to order. I ASSume that they are 5 on 5" zero offset but I would like confirmation if someone can tell me for sure.
thanks!
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Nate Nagel wrote:

bump?
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
nate
(come on, someone has to have an old pickup...)
wrote: | > Nate Nagel wrote: | > > '73 Chevy C10 stepside shortbed. Can someone tell me the specs of the | > > stock wheels? My dad wants to replace the ugly wagon wheels on it now | > > with some nice aftermarket alloys, but doesn't know what bolt | > > pattern/width/backspace to order. I ASSume that they are 5 on 5" zero | > > offset but I would like confirmation if someone can tell me for sure. | > | > > thanks! | > | > > nate | > | > bump? | | Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? | | nate | | (come on, someone has to have an old pickup...) | |
Youmight try these folks: http://www.uniquewheel.com /
--
Jarhead