Turn sigmal.................

Can anyone tell me why the left turn signal in mt 1997 Chev Venture flashes really fast. I have checked all the bulbs and they are working , but when I put on my
left turn signal it clicks really fast , but not when I put on the right. could this be that the flasher needs replacing ? , and if so where is it located?. It does not tell you in the maual, and it is not in the fusebox under the hood or in the fusebox in the Van itself. can anyone help Thanks
One of your bulbs is bad on the left side. Pull them and check them.

Woody wrote:

I'd sooner suspect one bulb on the left was replaced with the wrong (higher) wattage bulb.
--
Tony

> "Chucky D" < snipped-for-privacy@primus.ca> wrote in message
Chucky D wrote: