turn signal and 4 way flasher weirdness

Hello 91 olds 98 right side dash turn signal indicator light is sporadically coming on by itself and going out, flashes normally when turn signal is activated. left
side works 100% normally, right side the rear and side bulbs flash normally but the front one on right side is staying solid whether turn signal is on or off. This bulb stays solid in emergency flasher mode also (the other 5 of 6 bulbs flash normally). Any ideas? are there any funky computer modules on this car to control flashing aside from the usual switch in the steering column and $5 tin can flasher module? should i be checking for flaky wiring of some sort?
my best guess would be flaky wiring...you've got an intermittent short somewhere...probably near the lamp socket.

Yes. Check the socket for corrosion too.
Well folks, of all things it was the bulb. A partially burnt dual filament bulb. Three cheers for a cheap and easy solution! I had nightmares of a magical $250 lighting control module.