Turn signal problem

1995 GMC seirra- Just had a remote starter put in few weeks ago and I not sure if this problem is related b/c evrything was working fine up until a few days ago. Turn signals work fine until I turn on the headlights then
the driverside won't blink and the signal lamp buzzes. Also the panel/radio lights blink on and off with blinker. Hazards only work with headlamps off. Any ideas ?
"shreveo" wrote:
1995 GMC Seirra ....evrything was working fine up until a few days ago. Turn signals work fine until I turn on the headlights then driverside won't blink and the signal lamp buzzes. Also the panel/radio lights blink on and off with blinker. Hazards only work with headlamps off. Any ideas ? ____________________________________________________
Could be a bad ground connection somewhere. Current drawn by headlights across bad connections causes ground voltage rise , starving other electrical parts.
1.) Remove, clean and reinstall battery cables. 2.) Remove, clean and reinstall grounding cable from battery to engine block. 3.) Tighten ground connections in dash panel.
Good luck.