tv tuner help! in minivans

Hi all, Just got this van 2001 oldsmibile silhouette.Was told that the it had a TV tuner.I comes with VHS and TV.But i dont get or figure how to get the tuner channels.It has antennas or something like it . Anyone had a similar problem?with any vehicle that claims to have tv tuner.Would really appreciate it! thankx.Email me snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca

Reply to
Blindsinner