UAW vs non-UAW

Page 2 of 2
DeserTBoB wrote:

Such crap that Caterpillar has been doing great and has rosey forecast in its future. Contrast to the UAW shops.

So what if they were crap, they were selling. Many of the sales were to foreign governments that put a bid out and the low price got the sale.
My point is that we are competing on a global scale. While the company and union was arguing about wages here, the government of Burma or Sudan or wherever bought the backhoe from Kubota.
On May 23, 8:00 am, George Orwell <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-

Not true: http://www.uaw.org/contracts/03/dch/dch02.cfm