Ugliest Car Ever

This might be the ugliest car I have ever dealt with. But, on the plus side it does have a Chevy 350.
It would be hilarious if someone finished building this sucker and made a
real runner out of it. Imagine, smoking a Mustang Cobra in a 75 Gremlin!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&itemF39880751
CCC
That is one butt ugly Gremlin, that is for sure.
Being an AMC fan (and former AMC owner) I'd much rather see an AMC 360 or a 401 in that car - there was an AMC dealer in Mesa, AZ that used to put 401s in just about any AMC you wanted, including CJs.
A friend of mine had a '79 Pacer hatchback with the 401 in it (done by that dealer and all smog-legal) - that thing just flat flew!
Regards, Bill Bowen Sacramento, CA

There are plenty of ugly cars on the market today. The Aztex, Pruis, most Scions, and the Honda Element, to name a few but to find the ugliest you need to go way back to the 1953 Plymouth. ;)
mike hunt