Ugliest Car Ever

This might be the ugliest car I have ever dealt with. But, on the plus side it does have a Chevy 350.

It would be hilarious if someone finished building this sucker and made a real runner out of it. Imagine, smoking a Mustang Cobra in a 75 Gremlin!

CCC

Reply to
<cccentral

That is one butt ugly Gremlin, that is for sure.

Being an AMC fan (and former AMC owner) I'd much rather see an AMC 360 or a 401 in that car - there was an AMC dealer in Mesa, AZ that used to put 401s in just about any AMC you wanted, including CJs.

A friend of mine had a '79 Pacer hatchback with the 401 in it (done by that dealer and all smog-legal) - that thing just flat flew!

Regards, Bill Bowen Sacramento, CA

wrote:

Reply to
William H. Bowen

There are plenty of ugly cars on the market today. The Aztex, Pruis, most Scions, and the Honda Element, to name a few but to find the ugliest you need to go way back to the 1953 Plymouth. ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter