UK - do you own a vauxhall Omega estate (2000 Y onwards), I need a phot of rear wheel arch.

Hi I'm currently fighting a battle with the local Vauxhall dealer. My self levelling suspension has failed and the suspension is extended to max. I have just paid nearly 400 for diagnosis and repair and it
looks no better to me! I have no photos of the car when the suspension was Ok, so I'm hoping someone out there has the same model and can take a photo and email it to me to compare mine with. What I need is a side on view of the wheel arch and tyre - showing the size of gap between the two.
Can any one help? Ta Pat
On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:09:12 +0000, Pat McCann

Look up the ride height specs, measure & compare yours.
How it looks won't go very far. If the repair threw the headlights or bumpers out of compliance you've got something to go with.
Failing that try Autotrader.co.uk should be many photo's of what you're looking for.