Ultimate in SERVICE

After wasting all kinds of time for my Buick Dealership to correct a problem with a squeeking rear brake, I found the perfect Dealership. This was after I had been to my dealership 5 times to correct the brake
problem, still ongoing BTW, and have them keep saying "Bring it in, we'll take a look at it". This dealership, charges you an extra 600 bucks (CDN) for the Premium Service when you buy your new car and is valid for 4 years. Instead of them saying "Bring your car in" or having you bring your car in for scheduled servicing (LOF), they come and pick up your car, and take it in for servicing and bring it back to you at the end of your day. You don't have to screw around. And if they can't fix a problem, they drop a loaner off at your palce of business etc. until they return your car. The people that pick-up your car and drive it to the Dealership etc. appear to be semi-retired gents that just work a couple of hours a day. For the price that these people are paying for the extra service, I would say it is well worth it. I would pay extra for a service like that, wouldn't you?
NO- You already have paid thousands for the warranty service you should get without additional charges. It is estimated that each Mercedes owner has paid near $11000 for the privilege.

them
appear
Stuart8181......
The money you pay entitles you to free repairs. Not free service. Dont get the two confused.
Mercedes and Buick are two totally different cars and companies.
Buick doesnt include free pick up or delivery for Warranty service. If someone values that type of service, then it should be paid for. Kirk likes the idea of paying for an increased level of service. As do I.

get
The local dealer here does that for its customers if its bought from them for free so you spent that much for a service a good dealer would do for free to its customers.

them
appear

Let me guess though. Is this a small to mid town? Where I live (Toronto Pop. (est) 3 Million) this is unheard of and many people I have now spoken to, are more than willing to have this built into the cost of their purchase. Yes, it is too bad that this level of servie isn't a "given" however it does have a value that people are willing to pay for. In today's age, time is money and wasting time on lube, oil and filters is not something some people want to do. I can see a trend toward this in the future. A possible niche market if some entrepreneur sets up a deal with a dealership? If a dealership can only sell 100 of these a year, that's serious coin. Heck, build it into the cost of a lease etc, many corporations, would love them for it so they don't have to tie up their resources with these "mundane" details.