Unlock RDS Radio

I recently purchased a Delco RDS CD/Cassette player, and installed it in my 2003 Chevy Impala, once installed it read "LOCKED"....................Can anyone assist me in unlocking the

Sorry - can't help you directly, but there have been quite a few posts on this in the recent past. DAGS a bit and I think you'll come up with quite a bit of information.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

and alter the VIN code to unlock it. They will need the receipt showing you bought the radio legally before they will do it though. Last I knew it was about 50 bucks or so.
-
> On 3/10/2006 5:36 PM ... Steve W. wrote:

enhancement for GM dealers. Do instead of getting your wallet picked by a thief, GM picks it.

GMC Sonoma & came outta similar model Pontiac . Local GM dealers could not unlock it--regardless of which GM dealer I approached or the size of the d'ship. Took it to a local auto radio shop which shipped to a NY shop--$50 including shipping. Works good in the install-vehicle, only thing when 1st turned on, it reads "RE-PROGRAM" or such. HTH, s