upgrade to 15" steel wheels????....on a cavalier.

1992 Chevy Cavalier RS Auto AC 48,000 mile's Very nice shape.
Hey guys it's me again...........Ok now that i got this cavalier running great. brakes and all. i was wondering if I could go up in tire and wheel
size.
this thing has 185/75/14 and boy does it sit low. i havn't driven a car in years so its a real shocker. But I was wondering if i could go up to 15" gm wheels then maybe 195/75/15's or even 205's.
Does this sound practical??????
if not what's the largest size 14's I can put on this.
i'm sure i can find cheapo wheels in a junk yard and just throw hubcaps on. I'm not looking for style its just a work car but boy I feel like im sitting on the road besides I see other cavaliers that look alot higher.
Brian

gm
on.
sitting
Some cavaliers actually came with 15" wheels stock, 15x7 I think, not sure of the tire size.
Check this site.http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/general/size_conversion.jsp

I had an '88 Z24 and I put 16x6 rims with 205/55R16 tires. Tires never made contact with any part of the car.