Uplander 2008 that squeals when turning right only.

I have an Uplander 2008 that squeals when turning right only, even on a cool day, so I don't think it's my tires getting too hot. I occasionally get traction control message and sometimes the ABS light turns on. I am going slow on corners but it still squeals. Any idea what it could be and if expensive problem? In the winter time the abs would kick in sometimes and almost no snow on the ground. Summer time abs is fine. Could that be a wheel bearing issue? If so, do it make a big difference to buy to $100 bearing vs the $200 one? tx

Reply to
lbbss

Sounds very much like a wheel bearing. Personally, I'd buy the $100 one.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski