Uplander - Rear Window

This is my first year with the Uplander. Now we have snow & wet roads. The aerodynamics of the Uplander causes a low pressure area around the back & sucks up tons of dirt & grit onto the rear window.
I know i can use rear windshield washers but 1-2 minutes later it's covered again. Any solution? I looked for rear spoilers but can't find any. tia
On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:51:38 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@neonfeather.com wrote:

Make your own? There used to be universal ones (JC Whitney?) that you could buy for cases like this.