Upper DashBoard

Good day

I'm looking for a 1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic upper dashboard, anybody know where I could get one......???

Bernie

Reply to
Céline Maheu

Let me guess the area around that front speaker has crumbled out?? :) had the same thing happen on my ole 78 impala... may she rust in piece ..

Don't know where you live but have you tried auto wreckers in the midwest US.? you might get lucky and find one in western Canada or even on ebay.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow