Urgent need for info on 94 Buick Century Wheel rotor replacement

I very urgently need information on 1994 Buick Century front wheel rotor work, etc.
On a RWD vehicle with front disk brakes, replacement of the front wheel
rotors, bearings, and brake pads is very straight forward and simple: Raise and support vehicle, remove wheel, remove and hang caliper, remove rotor, replace inside and outside bearings, and re-assemble with replacement parts. Been there and done that many times.
What about a FWD 1994 Century. What extra steps and problems are there, if any, and what special tools, if any are required for this same job on a FWD? Are there any parts that tend to be destroyed in taking things apart which should be purchased and on hand before starting the job?
I can't allow this car to be down for any kind of service for more than 24 hours, as it is a life line to transport a family member to medical treatments. So, I really need to know what I'm getting myself into before I take things apart.
Thanks In Advance for your help.
Bob,
Los Angeles, CA
Less work, easy deal. Don't have to pack the bearings, just take off the wheel, caliper and then the disc.

Also make sure you clean any rust off the rotor to hub mounting area.

-