Use springs from 1994 Park Avenue on a 1994 Olds Silhouette

I have an older set of front springs that I took off of a Park Avenue I owned (only 120K miles). I am planning on replacing the struts on the 1994 Olds Silhouette with 210K miles on it. I am wondering if the
springs will work? The springs from the PA are TRW CC658, while it looks like the Olds needs TRW CC652.
Does anyone have a TRW spring catalog in PDF format? I would like to look up the spec's for these two coil springs to see what the difference is. If the ones off of the PA are even close, I will swap them out when I do the struts, otherwise, I will reuse the old springs.
Thanks, Bill