Used 2005 Chevy Equinox Keyless Entry

I just bought a used 2005 Chevrolet Equinox LS and was wondering if there was any way to tell if it has a remote keyless entry system (I did not receive a remote from the dealer and he did not know if it had
it installed). Any help would be great!

You dealer should have been able to run the VIN and tell you immediately. Call the dealer and give them the VIN and ask them to check.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net