Used 2005 Chevy Equinox Keyless Entry

I just bought a used 2005 Chevrolet Equinox LS and was wondering if there was any way to tell if it has a remote keyless entry system (I did not receive a remote from the dealer and he did not know if it had it installed). Any help would be great!

Reply to
jem286

You dealer should have been able to run the VIN and tell you immediately. Call the dealer and give them the VIN and ask them to check.

Reply to
Mike Marlow