Vacume line diagram for a 1982 GMC inline 6 cyl

No one out there has this diagram. I went to the dealer and they said sorry we dont have it like they dont care. I need to know where some of the vacume lines go as over time they have been pulled and who knows if there in the right place now so I need to find a diagram showing where they go is there such a plase to find this? I cant get to

for some reason it dont come up

Reply to
Carfart

Try the autozone website. Wiring/vacuum diagrams along with other useful info. I think you have to start under Repair guides.

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt